• We keep a complete medical, surgical and vaccination history of each patient
• Complete diagnostic capabilities including:
- Allergy Testing
- Blood Chemistry Profile
- Digital X-Rays
- Fecal testing
- Heartworm testing
- Feline Leukemia testing
- Tissue pathology analysis
These are a few of the tests we perform to evaluate the health of your pet so that a diagnosis can be accurately obtained and appropriate treatment initiated.
• Modern anesthetic procedures are performed by using the safest anesthetics available. Before anesthesia, examinations are done and lab tests may be recommended to ensure safety for your pet.
• Complete pharmaceutical facilities ensure that proper medications are on hand when your pet needs them. We also provide fecal control products, shampoos, vitamins, Science Diet and Prescription Diet foods.
• Dental Care is stressed as part of routine healthcare. Dental cleaning, polishing and surgery are performed under anesthesia to control and prevent periodontal disease. Home dental care products can be provided for your pet.
• Pet Identification/Microchip Available
• Referral specialists are available for our consultation when your pet has special needs or problems. Veterinary specialists used include ophthalmology, internal medicine, surgery, cardiology, radiology and behavioral counseling.
• DA2P- Distemper, Adenovirus Hepatitis), Parainfl uenza
• Corona Virus
• Bordetella (kennel cough)
• Lyme Disease
• FVRCPP – Feline Viral rhinotracheitis, Calicivirus,
Panleukopenia (Feline distemper), Pneumonitis
• Feline Leukemia Virus (FeLV)
• Feline Invfectious Peritonitis (FIP)